When you get to Step 12 you will be taking the "ACTUAL" Arise Voice Assessment through your phone. This tutorial presents the content of that test so you can decide if you will be able to pass and want to move forward.
The test over the phone will take around 5 minutes to complete in which you will be asked to repeat sentences and un-scramble sentences. Be sure you are in a quiet environment, especially if you are using a cell phone.
These factors are considered when reviewing Voice Assessments:
- Call quality - clear of static, echoes, background noise
- Were you enthusiastic?
- Did you properly answer the question?
- Was your voice clear?
- Did you speak grammatically correct and fluently in the language you were assessed?
If you fail you will have to wait 90 DAYS!!!!
But, if you fail due to a technical issue make sure to read this solution.
Client Support Professionals (CSPs) need to possess the following key criteria to provide undisputed top performance when servicing our clients: enthusiasm, proper enunciation, voice clarity, appropriate grammar and propensity to follow directives provided. This assessment ensures we select the best CSPs to partner with us.
Before You Do The Assesement At Step 12 – What You Need to Know
We highly recommend that you play the video above to find out what is expected from you before taking the assessment.
Do NOT take the test on a speakerphone and make sure you are in a quiet environment.
The assessment must be taken by the potential Client Support Professional when they get to Step 12 and are registered in the Arise profile.
Any assessment recorded by a third party will result in the automatic disqualification, from the Arise network, of all parties involved.
- You will NOT be able to re-record your answers once you complete each question of the assessment
- You will NOT be able to retake the voice assessment once it is submitted
- You will not be eligible to continue in the Arise network for 90 DAYS if you fail.
The test can be heard in two parts:
1) Question-building or form a question based on the prompt you will hear Example: “Ask me where you live”, you say “Where do you live?”
2) Sentence rearrangement from the scrambled words on your screen Example: “You/Where/Are/Going”, you say “Where are you going?”
PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM TO COMPLETE YOUR TUTORIAL & MOVE TO NEXT STEP