This is not the real Voice Assesment Test "only" a preparation tutorial and quiz. The real test happens at Step 12 when you pick the company you want to contract for.
Please watch all videos and read each section and then click the "Complete Voice Tutorual Quiz" button to move to the next step.
This tutorial presents the content of that test so you can decide if you will be able to pass and want to move forward.
These factors are considered when reviewing Voice Assessments:
- Call quality - clear of static, echoes, background noise
- Were you enthusiastic?
- Did you properly answer the question?
- Was your voice clear?
- Did you speak grammatically correct and fluently in the language you were assessed?
We highly recommend that you play the video above to find out what is expected of you before taking the assessment.
Do NOT take the test on a speakerphone and make sure you are in a quiet environment.
The assessment must be taken by the potential Client Support Professional when they get to Step 12 and are registered in the Arise profile.
Any assessment recorded by a third party will result in the automatic disqualification, from the Arise network, of all parties involved.
- You will NOT be able to re-record your answers once you complete each question of the assessment
- You will NOT be able to retake the voice assessment once it is submitted
- You will not be eligible to continue in the Arise network for 90 DAYS if you fail.
The test can be heard in two parts:
1) Question-building or form a question based on the prompt you will hear Example: “Ask me where you live”, you say “Where do you live?”
2) Sentence rearrangement from the scrambled words on your screen Example: “You/Where/Are/Going”, you say “Where are you going?”