Company: This company provides consistently high quality assistance services to more than 21 million valued customers of their 120 major corporate clients. Partner to service the elite roadside service program today!.
Expectations: Below is a partial scope of services your company can expect on the roadside assistance program:
• Inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account
• Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and
• Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client
• Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers, such as tow trucks.
• Possible follow up calls to independent service providers for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary
- Agent must complete all self-paced modules and assessments
- Complete all exams scoring 80% or higher (two attempts)
- Complete Notarized Affidavit of Identification with Photo ID
- Participate in all call taking days as follows: