Company: Company provides businesses with a one stop shop for any operational needs. Supplying businesses with products such as: office and janitorial supplies, breakroom items, technology products, printing services and much more. This gives businesses the convenience of ordering with one company AND cost savings.
- Entry of the caller’s orders with minimal instances of errors
- Always making recommended associated up-sells and cross-sells
- Recommending comparable products when requested items are unavailable
- Stay current on products, promotions and procedures
Caller and Customer Service Focus:
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize caller needs
- Exude patience and ownership with each caller
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with callers
- Ability to determine caller needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to document caller account activities thoroughly and concisely through efficient tool usage
- Comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that callers present
Problem Solving Skills:
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate caller outcome
- Desire to continually learn Solution orientated and self-motivated
- Timely completion of all self-paced modules with 100%.
- Successfully pass all quizzes and exams (Score of 90% or higher on final exam).
- Successfully pass role play scenarios.
- Pass mock calls – Complete a minimum amount of scenarios within 60 minutes with 4 of those scored at 90%.
- Select and service a minimum of 5 intervals daily during the live calls.
- Provide a completed Notarized Affidavit of Identification and Photo ID.