Company is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, this company connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and 191 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, this company is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions. Company is renowned for and prides itself on the standard of service given to those in the host and guest community. Hosts and guests are the core of this companies business. Great measures are taken to ensure all those who provide support service have all the skills and tools necessary so the company community feel there is always someone there to listen and support them while offering the most efficient and timely solutions. Every one of the companies host and guest community members is vital to its overall mission of making everyone feel like they can Belong Anywhere and the support service provided to them is key to achievement.
On a day-to-day basis, call center companies can expect to perform the following tasks when servicing this companies customers: Service Type I
- Handle calls and emails from customers with issues relating to activities such as website issues, profile issues, property issues, and more.
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly client service to the worldwide company community and properly resolve customer challenges as needed by phone and/or email o Research and troubleshoots problems using available resources o Escalate issues appropriately
- Respond professionally to inbound contacts, including urgent situations
Compose thoughtful, articulate, and accurate messages, or customizes prepared responses to customer emails Service Type II
- Handle calls and emails from customers with issues relating to problem resolution and mediation between guests and hosts
- Care for others and make them feel like they belong
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships; builds and delivers solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations; delivers community-centric solutions
- Listens attentively and actively to guests and hosts, encouraging expression and participation of others
- Keeps calm under pressure and reacts quickly and easily to new situations challenges, helping to resolve issues swiftly and with confidence
- Objectively gathers information, quickly identifies what is relevant and what isn’t; makes good and timely decisions based on all information presented even if the full picture is not presented
- Stays calm in uncomfortable situations; demonstrates flexibility, adaptability, and the willingness to experiment in building solutions as needed
Capabilities of Top Performing Customer Support Professionals for this Program
- Agents with outstanding problem solving, mediation, and negotiation skills
- Agents who display patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Agents who are skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication.
- Agents who can provide knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Agents with knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Agents who are familiar with ticketing systems
- Agents with strong mediation skills and experience working with users to identify best solution.
- Agent who have experience with policy work, or help resource project management.
- Agents who have previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources