Title: Customer Support Professional "CSP"
Functions: Customer Service Professional answers customer questions and resolve issues over the telephone for Fortune 500 and mid-level companies.
Location: Home Based
Restricted States: California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, Oregon, Wisconsin and New York
- Must be available to take calls, be productive, and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of the Customer while reinforcing trust and taking into consideration the Customer’s time and availability.
- Will create Customer loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while demonstrating a variety of selling techniques resulting in sales of our products and services.
- Will identify our Customer’s needs by asking clarifying questions to effectively promote our products and services, and articulate the features and benefits in a competitive environment through successful negotiations.
- Take action to proactively learn new information, report Customer impacting concerns, think outside the box on Customer resolutions and share best practices with others.
- Weekly & bi-weekly bonuses.
- Choose your own schedule. (15 Hours Minimum Per Week)
- Work part-time or full-time.
- Can work from home or customer support center.
- No cold calling. All in-bound calls.
- In-bound sales opportunities with greater pay/bonuses.
- We fully train and support.
- Great for students, retired, vets, disabled, & people with no transportation, but reliable internet, phone, and computer.
- Provide Customer Care & Service for Fortune 500 Companies like Apple, Office Depot, Royal Caribbean International, AAA, Hertz, etc.
- Experience with computers, keyboarding is required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities.
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours a week
- For vacations or time off should communicate minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Internet and basic equipment
Hourly: $9.50 - $20.00 (Pay Is Based On Program Opportunities Available/Hourly Pay/Daily Performance Bonuses/Commissions)
Have more questions? See our FAQ PAGE