Company: Cable Provider is one of the nation's largest video, highspeed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under their brand and also provides these services to businesses.
The scope of services and the kinds of tasks your company can expect to handle on a daily basis:
- Assist Comcast customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries.
- Work from home, have internet access and a phone line dedicated to customer support.
- Review, analyze and respond to customers’ billing inquiries.
- Resolve customers’ open issues or questions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service.
- Strive to resolve technical issues on the first call.
- Knowledge of cable providers processes and policies.
- Build trust and rapport with the customer through clear, respectful interaction.
- Understand “client call flow” .
- Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC).
- Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the installer
- Complete and pass a pre-enrollment assessment
- Pass all quizzes and exams with a score of 90% or higher
- Provide a notarized Affidavit of Identification